- Application forms for Junior Infant Classes, commencing September 2018, will be available in the Junior School Office from Monday January 8th 2018.
- Closing date for applications is Thursday January 31st 2018.
- Bayside Junior School’s enrolment policy is available on our website www.baysidejunior.ie under Policies. You are required to read our enrolment policy before making an application.
- All decisions in relation to applications for enrolment are made by the Board of Management of Bayside Junior School in accordance with school policy. The Board of Management of Bayside Junior School shall notify Parents/Guardians of its decision in writing within 21 days of closing date for recipients of applications.
- When submitting your child’s application you must supply the following documentation:
- Original Baptismal Certificate (if your child is Catholic)
- Original Birth Certificate (for proof of age)
- Two original recent utility bills (for proof of address) e.g. gas/water/electricity.
Original documents will be photocopied and returned