- Application forms for enrolment in Junior Infant classes, starting September 2019, will be available in the Junior School office from 7th January 2019.
- Closing date for applications is 31st January 2019.
- Bayside Junior School’s enrolment policy is available on our website www.baysidejunior.ie under Policies. You are required to read our enrolment policy before making an application.
- All decisions in relation to applications for enrolment are made by the Board of Management of Bayside Junior School in accordance with school policy. The Board of Management of Bayside Junior School shall notify Parents/Guardians of its decision in writing within 21 days of closing date for receipt of applications.
- When submitting your child’s application you must supply the following documentation:
- Original Birth Certificate (for proof of age)
- Two original current utility bills (for proof of address) e.g. gas/electricity/refuse collection/TV licence
- Original Baptismal Certificate (if your child is Catholic)
Original documents will be photocopied and returned.
Applications will not be accepted until all documentation has been supplied.